Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I should be studying

but remember what I wrote about in one of my previous entries on what will happen in 2010?

Guess what it's happening. Sort of.


I'm reading the most bizarre things in the newspaper lately. The latest being that some people are depressed and suicidal over not being able to experience the alien world of Pandora in real life. Apparently Avatar became a reminder of how ugly the real world is.

I mean I enjoyed the movie, it's really pretty and all. I also enjoyed making fun of the tribal lady who talks like a Jamaican. But having to visit a shrink over Avatar?


Hey what I said was really just me high on crack, I didn't know there were people who really wanted to be Navi.

On a more serious note,


Happy 21st Birthday Clement. As a birthday present I found you a twin in AIMST. =)

4 comments:

  1. NO HE ISN'T!!
    but thanks for your card.

    Oopz.it's late.i shall sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend told me about the avatar suicide-contemplators. these people take cinematic escapism to another level! there are also people who want to kill themselves over the whole twilight drama.

    keruntuhan akhlak i tell you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeannette wong u owe me a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete