Saturday, January 23, 2010

If Jeannette became the ranting narcissistic bimbo.

Role play. Here we go.



I don't understand why I'm gaining ALL.THIS.WEIGHT! I gained like 0.475 pounds in a year! Can you believe that!!! oh FML. And I didn't even eat much last year, I only licked tofu every 2 days once.

So from now on I'm gonna be on a diet. All I do is drink water. Because I want to weigh 35.8kg again. Ugh I look so disgusting now.



I was on Facebook the other day and my stalker sent me a message. He doesn't have a life you see. Even though I told him to back off he wouldn't because he said I'm his dream girl. Hello, I'm EVRYBODY'S dream girl okay?

Speaking of Facebook, I get these weird notifications saying that I have new relatives and that I should add them on my family tree. Wah, every few days I suddenly have new relatives that I don't know of? What now we reproduce like budding yeast is it.



Even though it's only January I am already broke! I couldn't help myself I just HAD to get the IKEA towels in ALL the colours and matching bathroom slippers. They're just toooooo pretty not to have. Sue me.



UGH sorry I just had to rant. It's just that there are sooo many things that are annoying me.

End of rant.

6 comments:

  1. HARDY HARR HARR.. you're channelling a very strong certain Pretty Missis's vibe! Yeah. Drink only water! I DARE YOU! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni you lai shen jing bing.

    bu yao gen ni wan lah.

    happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oddly enuf i never hear rants from u....hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hello, I'm EVRYBODY'S dream girl okay?"...

    zzz.....

    ReplyDelete