Tuesday, December 1, 2009

We will all be alright

Somehow.

Lately I've been so unmotivated and uninspired that I can't even find the will and strength to floss. I've flossed my teeth since Tamadun Mesopotamia okay, now I broke that sacred chain.
If this goes on I'd probably not wash my hair that often.



So what does it take to find footing once again?


The cavity restoration session I had the other day was surprisingly therapeutic. Half an hour before that I was the scorned woman scowling at people to hand in Microbiology lab reports.


Sitting at the cafeteria talking about how Aimee's dog came about wearing the cone of shame.


Making a birthday card for a friend and anticipating the surprise when he gets it.


Stumbling upon random information. Did you know that the very gorgeous British singer Jay Sean's real name is Kamaljit Singh Jhooti. In all honesty if he stuck to his real name his singing career would so tidak menjadi loh.

4 comments:

  1. aiyo....why so depressed achibaba?
    whats going on?

    you know, there was once you were just so cheerful and happy and u help make people happy too. i think its ur gift. so dont loose that willl ya? hehe.

    just wanted to drop by and say ur special and i miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: though flossing is sorta important....but dun star not washing ur hair! lol that one everyone will notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when we were in school, my friends and i said jay sean's name was probably jayminder shanakalamunthi. we even wrote him a little tune -____-

    his real name is much funnier though.

    ReplyDelete