Monday, December 7, 2009

Underneath this smile

I am pale. bland. tasteless.

and you shouldn't have to read about my low self esteem and me dwelling in self pity.

I dread being alone. But I shut the entire world out.

I've lived in my own bubble for so long that I got complacent. I don't know how to move on. Didn't think I had to.


In my mind runs every single thought about everything that happens around me. But neither can I swallow them down or throw them out.


All this while I thought I have finally found solid ground.
But what I'm standing on is now sinking in.

4 comments:

  1. we all feel like that some days.

    just that these days i seem to be permanently stuck in this tuneless song to.

    we need bigger distractions

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm....i think theres a grammar mistake in this post. let me correct a few for you....hahaha.

    1. I am pale. bland. tasteless. (it should read, i am colourful, unique and one of a kind)

    2. ur solid ground is ur family and friends and from what i see, u have awesome ones.

    so stay strong achibaba, n no matter wat u'll always be special to all of us who call u a achibaba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. err. only you call me that.

    but point taken=) loves=)

    ReplyDelete