Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This year.

Close your eyes
Clear your heart
Let it go.


Look who I found. If I don't wear my glasses, he looks so much like my friend Duncan. Yes I've decided if I can't have you, I'll go on cougar mode=.=


Karishma's last day in AIMST. Jan 09

This year I found the worst and the best of myself.


Valentine's Day, KL. Feb 09

I never knew I could be so judgemental about people I hardly knew. I always saw the worst in them and never remembered what makes them special.


Dai Shan's birthday. March 09

I think I got better at dancing. Probably an STD I got from Peta and Dai Shan =P


ADSAlympic in AIMST. April 09

I understood the need to have friends that I can always count on. Because you don't live in this world alone. Bottling up is no good. All you get are swollen eyes and bad marks for simulation lab assessments.

The day we decided to wear white. May 09

I can edit 110 Pathology slides in 5 minutes. Top that! HAH!


Last day of BDS first year. June 09

My hair grew longer. Slightly.

D's convocation. July 09

My technological skills have improved.


5 hour hike with friends. Aug 09

For the first time in a very long time, I feel more comfortable being myself around people.


Trip to Perlis. Sept 09

This is the year I've gossiped and bitched talked the most. Wasn't really like that before.


Because I always take pictures of you eating. Oct 09

Did the most courageous thing during my teenage life only to end up engulfed in its aftermath.


Hatyai. Nov 09

This is also the year I laughed the most. Cried the most.


My favorite place in AIMST. Dec 09

I got better at Typing Maniac=.=

3 comments: