Friday, December 18, 2009

Smile

when your heart is breaking.


I plan to rob the dental tech lab. For acrylic. Anyone wants in?



If you have not noticed, I recently laid down coloured fabric-like material on my table. 4 colours for RM14. I think it's absurd to spend that amount on something non-living. It's not like the table feels prettier. It won't thank me.


Jeannette fun fact # 613
I have pores the size of China. And the blackheads I culture are just about the population of the country too.


I've sunk real low today. Went on Google and let my fingers type for lame pick up lines. Here's one.

I've got a thirst baby, and you smell like my Gatorade.

HAHA.

3 comments:

  1. when i se the title...al i can remember is .......
    toooot toooot i isnt hard to do......
    tooot for awhile and the world toots with u. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA TIM! that was AGES ago!

    ReplyDelete