Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wong Hao Zheng,

I miss you, *imbrication and all.



Of course I can't tell you that, which is precisely why I'm blogging about it. Because you don't read my blog. Because before this I'd just call you and tell you all this.

It's getting a little depressing hanging out with my grandmother and grandaunt, because they've been talking about who's still alive and who's passed away. They were talking about this while having ice-cream at McDonald's, after lunch at Nando's. =.=

I have found a new hobby, that is to try on expensive stuff, take pictures, then walk out the store and sulk.

I don't do much of the perasan shit here, so let me just throw 4 pictures of me me me at you, once in a blue moon okay?




Right after I posted my last entry, I saw this. Old ladies line dancing. IT'S A SIGN I TELL YOU.



*Imbrication=overcrowding of the anterior teeth.

4 comments:

  1. i think i took a gazillion of these kinda shots today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehhh.. I like the black one.. I went dress scouting too. THE FML PART IS. I left my camera at home. And I had to wander alone for 3hours. T-T. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete