Thursday, November 5, 2009

Timothy Reu Radaha,

you just wished me good luck after my last paper ended. It's ok man, I feel the love =)


After reading about dental caries accompanied by disturbing pictures of rampant caries, I figured I needed something to cheer me up.


I've been watching so much of Katt Willliams' stand up comedy lately I think I'm almost African American.

I've been providing Dai Shan with lots of midnight entertainment during exam week. Sleep talking has become my forte. Proud to say that I have advanced from saying words to actual sentences and terminologies of Oral Biology such as dentinogenesis. Can't do that, can ya?


I will no longer be odourless.


For my one week break, half my time will be spent on buses. Melaka. Perlis. Thailand. Penang. They're not exactly within a 10m radius of each other. Also, I'd like to fix the crater-like depressions on my face by getting some proper sleep.



Happy holidays everybody, most of you are probably busy copying off someone else's Pathology lab report which is due today. For those who copied earlier, well done. You can chill now.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! me and my miserable timings......

    btw go and enjoy ur hols madam, get those ZZZZ esp in those bus rides. ahahahaha.

    one more thing...... nice theme change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God bless you with a flying colour result yoOOoo.... ^^ KIT friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy :) Found ur blog finally xD
    Link me

    ReplyDelete