Thursday, November 5, 2009

Jeremy Thaddeus Gabe a/l Bakti Kumar,

you are the owner of the longest name in class.

If I had money, I'd go buy myself some ass. I don't really have much of those. How would it be useful aside from aesthetic functions?



I can get through a 10 hour bus ride from Sungai Petani to Ujong Pasir, Melaka with relative ease.

I got the royal treatment once I got here, Grandma made me dinner=)
And I had bird's nest for breakfast.

But royalties don't need to do Communication assignments.

Me and my friends have been talking about what will happen to us when we grow old.

Will I start selling kuih to pass time?



Will Ke Ke work as the ADH (anatomy dissection hall) uncle?



Will Ron perm his hair into tight curls and open up a shop selling fish yee mee?

Will Peta still swear a lot? =P

Will Aimee still post those really nice videos of her singing with the guitar?



Will Fadhlan still want me to cook him spaghetti?

Will Melvin sit in a coffee shop all day, reading newspapers and drinking coffee, wearing Bata slippers?

Will KohCF still randomly appear in AIMST? =.=



I'll blog about that when we get there.
Wait for it.

6 comments:

  1. KCF HAHAHAHA! i laughed out loud when i read that.

    i think it'd be weird if i was 67 and still making youtube videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course I will!!! now would u please give me the first spagetti?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh , and i like the picture of u n tim there , hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. diuu.. I swear I'll still swear at my grandchildren like I said in the Tang Le. And they'll swear back at me.. but i'll beat em to it. UP YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahahah. so this was the post peta has been telling me about. hee hee. I LOVE THAT LITTL VOICE IN YOUR HEAD. =].... And. I'll willingly give you ALL my belly fat if you want. Extra padding. *birds nest* hee. My dad just called your dad yesterday. random.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha jeremy! lol i always call him jeremi tha dius ga beh xD
    and and kcf!! hahah!! he will appear one day, yeah one day he will appear... :P

    ReplyDelete