Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ong Wei Loon,

remember this?



You said: Wohoo, we're flying without wings!!!


Dang Tim, you almost had me tearing up there. Thanks=) you're the only one who ever sends me anything by mail nowadays. Other than Public Bank.


I finally figured out what to do with Jolene's err.... do you call them stickers? Not sure. All I know is that they're really pretty=)


*Grins*

Sujin looks like the serial killer who collects teeth. Like that guy Orson in Desperate Housewives.



Me and my friends spent the entire afternoon playing with these. The dental version of Lego.

3 comments:

  1. lol.....well u started this whole mail thing in secondary school remember? hehe its nice to receive mail. so i guess it doest really take 4 months huh.....gud gud....

    ReplyDelete
  2. dental version of lego? i wish that were true

    ReplyDelete
  3. i remember orson. i used to be so creeped out by him manatahu he turned out to be good. -____-

    ReplyDelete