Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Peta Charmaine,

because shit happens, all the time. Love you lots.

This is my current favorite picture of you

I'm not really good at picking movies to watch, so what I do is I read Wasted 2.0. That's how I came about watching The Prestige. It rocks. I found it really twisted in many ways, which left me feeling a little depressed. But it's okay since it was my theme of the week.



I give you, the most overplayed Chinese love song of my secondary school years.



It's not really good somemore have to flip the music sheet=.= but if it's any reason to give I grew up learning the organ. The organ I had back home looked something like this:

No it's not an alien spaceship switchboard. Although it may well be.

It was my MOTHER'S organ, which she got from HER AUNT. When I wanted to learn music she convinced me to learn the organ although I wanted to learn the violin. As I grew older, I began to see the uncoolness of this instrument. Every time I see it, I think of old aunties playing cha cha music to pass time (like in one of the scenes in Edward Scissorhands).

I have no complaints about it. The only flaw is that the sound the organ makes isn't very authentic.



I completed Grade 5. Partly because I moved to a rural area with no music school, and also because the organ could not withstand the 12 hour journey in a trailer on the rocky roads of Sabah.






2 comments:

  1. i;ve never heard of the most overplayed mandarin love song :(

    the prestige was pretty cool. christian bale mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol.. I love that movie..
    The ending was a bit freaky tho. =/

    ReplyDelete