Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tell me something you know to be true.



This is a popsicle. Yup so now kids can lie to their mums that they've eaten their fruits. I guess this is the new marketing strategy to make ice confectionery more appealing. Never buying it again.

The telly was a really big distraction at ke ke and dao zhuo's housewarming. Ever since I started living in a hostel, I've only watched 30 days worth of tv in a year. So we were all glued to it for 2 hours, nevermind that the show was a really outdated movie about a witch that spits snakes. This new tv that my dad got back home, yeah still can't operate the remote.


This, I can't even talk about. Congratulations Timmy the aeronautical engineer!


I recently issued my first partial denture. Felt good to give someone a better smile(though i personally felt she had a better smile without teeth). Felt even better when she was happy to wear it.


This gold medal is mine. 22 years of not knowing how a basketball looks like and I made the faculty team. Nevermind that I only played a little, I took it very seriously. I pissed off an IMU girl with my god-like blocking skills.

2 comments:

  1. block me god-like jeanny, i dare you~

    oh and i liked the please standby picture A LOT lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go. I missed reading your blog. They make my day. And thank you. I'll never buy grape jelly disguised as a banana. Smart consumer you are!

    ReplyDelete