Sunday, May 15, 2011

Inflammed, or already in flames?


To break the monotony of the day I'd go jog a little, only to walk around in circles around the track. Listening to the same songs I've had in my ipod for the past 6 months. But quite frankly that's not how just today went, it feels like I've been at this for as long as I can remember.

Where do I go now?

I have too big an ego to admit that I am just as selfish as I portray others to be. I could never be the bigger person although I tell you I'm okay with it. And even if I wasn't you'd think I'd be. Because I made you believe that this time, it'll be different. Together, we'd be different.

Somebody warned me that I'd regret. I don't. Because if I did I wouldn't miss you. Not in this ridiculous amount, not this painful.

But right now, I am just angry. Angry that I continue to hurt you even when there's nothing wrong to begin with. Enraged because I didn't learn from my mistakes.

But right now, more than anything else in the world, I'd want you to tell me it'll be okay.

3 comments:

  1. You'll be ok. Whatever it is will be ok. Be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it'll be A ok achibaba :) dont be burned down, but be joyful. a smile fits u better than a frown :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thought you weren't feeling alright (not in a sick way), you'll be alright. not to worry, love.

    ReplyDelete