Monday, September 13, 2010

Icing on your nose

The breeze on my face.


When I entered AIMST for my degree they issued me a new ID. I was ready to throw away my old one. But when I got my new ID, I saw that they reused my old picture. Bummer.



This ID has been a constant reminder of how long I've been here. 3 years. I've gone from hardworking foundation student to uhm, dental student. My relatives think I can go around pulling teeth because it seemed like I've been in here too long they must think I've been repeating this course 6 times over.



It may have been 3 years but I don't feel it being an agonizing pain in the prostate. Though this place did give me high cholesterol.



I don't understand why chicken rice balls are famous. I find it rather overrated. Maybe people are attracted to spherical objects. Football. Boobs.
I find rolling zinc oxide eugenol into balls very comforting.
So does rolling the gunk you dig out from your nostrils.

3 comments:

  1. hahah, you wanted a new picture but they used the same picture?

    ultimate bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. snacks do have a tendency to do that. the C thing. n yes round is always cool....wait. rephrase. mostly cool. lolz. u do not want to know what i just thought of. so when can we start the game that u always win?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like rolling around spherical stuff too. *squidge squidge*.. the last paragraph is so true .. hee. though I won't reveal and emphasise on whihc. heh. Great post.

    ReplyDelete