Thursday, September 16, 2010

Don't do this to me.


We're just at the wrong place.
At the wrong time.
All the time.


Today I found friends on facebook that I didn't know I had. Explains why I have 749 friends, which does not make sense at all.



Because in my heart and mind, I have an estimated 30, maybe 40 friends that I keep in touch on a regular basis. The rest are hi bye friends, so...how's the weather friends, eye candy friends, long time no see! then nothing else to talk about friends, we love each other on the outside but deep down we want to castrate them friends, you name it.



You know what else facebook does? It makes you forget birthdays. It's like when we started using cellphones we forget phone numbers. If your cellphone number has a cool jingle to it, fine I can manage. I can remember 7552525 though I've never had Pizza Hut where I lived. But if it's really random numbers like 0168256341. Macam susah.



But with 700 over friends and counting, I suppose I need something to remind me about birthdays. I can't keep track, I have better things to do.

Like playing Farmville. And taking love quizzes. And reading about what God wants me to know on this day, on facebook.



I gotta stop being so sarcastic.

1 comment: