Monday, March 28, 2011

let love last.



So I've watched Rebecca Black and hey, she's good to bring up during awkward silences on a date. Talking about the weather is so 2000 and late. Get with the programme!


And so you think after watching RB, Justin Bieber is much better. I can't wait for his movie(though I might have to watch it alone=.=) Andy says it's in 3D, so his hair flip must be to die for. Never say never to anything, not even drugs!


Sujin and I spent 3 hours cleaning up the living room and pantry, and all I have to say is that women, or maybe just us, are hoarders. Because every broken plastic container has feelings. Aww. We threw half the stuff out and recycled them for 6 bucks. That's just cold, i know.

***


Going to the SPCA again was therapeutic. The dogs that I saw from my last visit weren't there anymore, they went home.


This golden Cocker Spaniel is 6 years old and his previous owner passed away. It's really a shame I couldn't adopt him. So I gave it a hug instead.





3 comments:

  1. I love this post! Your perspectives are mad and that's TOTALLY COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww the dogs! where's the spca?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aikmunn: it's at seberang prai! open on sundays 3.30 for volunteers.

    ReplyDelete