Thursday, March 24, 2011

Geez lighten up already.



This is a prairie dog. It isn't actually a dog, it just barks like one. My life is now complete because I've seen an actual one, in a pet store in Penang. I was pretty star struck because it's not often you get to see something on tv in real life. Like Lee Chong Wei or Amy Search.

Jeannette just compared a rodent to the world's number one badminton player.

So there I was, looking through the glass chamber going, WOAH! PRAIRIE DOG!

***

It's irritating how easily bothered I get when things go wrong. It's also irritating that everything matters to me.





Life might be easier if I take everything easy, but I guess, it might not be as meaningful.

So thank you, for not giving up on me. I love you for that.





No comments:

Post a Comment