Sunday, December 20, 2009

Your call

was all I needed to feel better.


Jeannette Wong 1A HAHAHAHA

Timothy I cannot believe that my piece of Pendidikan Seni work SEVEN years ago is currently residing in Wichita, Kansas.


If you ask me now I think it looks like a microscopic view of granuloma.

I remember Cikgu Maulana taught us how to do this. Drip oil-based colour into water then let your paper float on the water so it soaks up all the colour. I thought that was pretty enough but we had to make a collage. Mine was one screwed up cactus. What was yours?


What does it take to come up with a head turner? Apparently it's us.

The 5 of us went for a movie and I was surprised at how much attention we got. People stared at us like we were barking cats with webbed feet walking on our hind legs. Because we were different. Because people like them don't normally hang out with people like us.

But we are a lot the same.

2 comments:

  1. u did the same favour!

    thanx achibaba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah. We were turnin' heads alright. hahah. And. WE GOT ALONG. yeah?

    ReplyDelete