Saturday, December 5, 2009

Feelings, suppressed.

It's much easier to fall asleep lately because I've been so busy preparing for Dental Dinner, assignments, studies and helping my brother out with debate. And also this cough I have has been wearing me down.

Sorry classmates the notes that I bring you daily are probably infected. You'd probably want to sterilize them or something.

Jeannette fun fact #123
I used to rare chickens and guinea pigs.


Meet Patches. All it ever did was eat squeal defecate. I bathed him/her once a week and blow dried its fur. I remember telling it to wish me luck on my first day of SPM.

The good thing about having a dad who works close with nature (he's in the agriculture line) is that you will never run out of random animals in a box as a weekend surprise. I loved it. Once he brought me a stray that looked like a retriever puppy. Later on there would be a guinea pig.



When I was younger he had a seaweed business in the middle of the sea. He hired workers to take care of the seaweed, set up a hut for them to rest. It was beautiful.



Every other weekend he'd take us there in his speedboat. I'd swim around in the coral reef. Go fishing. See dolphins I SHIT YOU NOT. Pee in a bottle because dad didn't build a toilet. Got a tan.


I don't remember the names of my brother's collection of Budgerigars. But he circus trained them to fly in a circle and land on his calender. GOOD GOD WE SOUND LIKE FREAKS.

My brother loves animals a little bit too much. Probably loves them more than his own girlfriend. He dropped one of my guinea pigs before, its tooth chipped off.

Guinea pig died the next day, cat took a swing at it.


1 comment:

  1. this is probably the most twisted entry ever. but i love it :D

    ReplyDelete