Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Save the earth


it's the only planet with chocolate.



Life's too hot for me to handle right now, hence the decrease in number of entries.



I have to save cats that get stranded at the 4th floor of the hostel building, God knows how he got there.



Dental dinner was just over few weeks back. Chose to wore a cheongsam because it looked very vespertinal. I thought that the biggest irony of it all was that someone as inadequately Chinese as me would wear a cheongsam.



Apart from that there are clinic duties. I've been scaling and filling peoples' teeth. I just hope they don't fall out, the tooth and the filling.
I'll also take it as a good sign that my patient wanted to ask me out for tea after his treatment.



In the spirit of improvement, captain PCG also upgraded our stunts for cheerleading, making us highly sought after stuntmen and women. Don't try any stunts unless you have baby mats.



But the most important point of this entry is, Sue Sylvester wears dentures.


2 comments: