Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jane. Tarzan.


It's hard to grow up knowing that most of the best things in life happen during your carefree lives of childhood and adolescence.


We've grown so much, you especially. I've stopped growing long ago, it's all downhill from now.
The receding gums. Sagging in places you don't want to know.


I guess the best part of us is that after all the frequent uprooting, dead guinea pigs and successful chick hatchings, we're still the same at heart.


It is surprisingly pathetic how homesick I have been lately. That why I'm thankful that I have you. So I'll never lose the true feeling of being home, and that is the one thing I hope to always keep.


10 years ago you wanted a yo-yo.
Now you're telling me you're going to the gym to "keep in shape".
Haha.
Just don't tell me 10 years from now that you're keeping a mistress.

Happy Birthday Justin.

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment