Sunday, July 11, 2010

While you lay unconscious

I fixed myself.

Post-its are useful like that. Only like that.

You know how when you were younger your teacher makes you draw your state flag or the Jalur Gemilang? I had a hard time figuring out how to draw that star. Could never get the 14 points right. How do you Penangites draw that tree. You people in Pahang have it easy, white paper and black paint. Or the other way round.


I also pity people with long names or people whose Chinese names are difficult to write. Right now somewhere someplace some poor 6 year old is being forced to copy their names over and over and over and over again. The agony. Don't give your children long names. They'd be angry children.


Not sure how I got to this but I was suppose to blog about the 2 movies I just watched. I've spent 2 lazy afternoons watching Heathers and Dirty Dancing. Lots of shoulder pads and big hair and high waist pants. But lot more meaningful than Twilight.

3 comments:

  1. Heathers is one of my favourite movies! i love winona ryder. and that christian slater used to be so.hot. now he looks a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched winona in edward scissorhands the other day. SHe's hot. SHould watch heathers sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. his eyebrows were really distracting. and he sounded a little like steven tyler.

    ReplyDelete