Friday, July 2, 2010

It's getting harder

to keep a straight face.



Hi.

This was the last time I took a decent picture of myself.
Decent pictures of your recent self are always important. For obituaries and stuff like that.

That was 3 weeks ago. Now that i'm having my final examinations I've managed to keep a sizable goatee I don't think it's appropriate for children to see. Call me. Winks.

So here's what's been happening:






I have one more paper, I think it's called Pharmacology.

Till then=)

5 comments:

  1. like the graphs , be waiting :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the out of food and brain activity haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you de kong daoooo...

    Pharmacology isn't funny unlike communication skills. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE GRAPHS! YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! And the soundeffects that accompany your BRAIN ACTIVITY GRAPH! *tsk tskt skt sk*... KAH YAO!

    ReplyDelete