Saturday, February 18, 2012

Caught off guard.




Estranged as we may now be, we used to be the best of friends. That could probably remain, but I chose not to. So be angry at me. I will let you.

I have outgrown everything that was in the past, and I'm sorry it took you a much longer time to feel free again. Finding someone else to love first doesn't mean I win. You won, because you loved me longer. But please don't make me feel guilty for feeling happy once again.

Nevertheless, you were once an amazing person to me, and I wish you all the happiness that you deserve.

Do what you need to do to forget. I never did, because some memories are worth keeping.

So be angry at me, I will let you.

3 comments:

  1. lol why call me timmy. haha. thats good that you know. as long u jaga our kawan baik baik then thats good enough :)

    ReplyDelete