Friday, July 15, 2011

Well hello.


I'm back home now, to be the full time daughter and sister. My parents feed me so much I think we just made up a whole new meal that is in between breakfast and brunch, or something in between dinner and supper. My brother Justin is back too, so I no longer need the internet.


Before this I made a trip to Tawau. Things have changed ever since we moved, but the good food still remains. God bless Hing Lee sang nyuk mian.


And before this, I was sitting for my year 3 finals. I must say it wasn't the most dreadful exam I've had, but for some reason it got me to a point where I can now fit into pants that I wore when I was 15. I'm now 22 (not 25).


So back to the subject of the giant desert centipede, it has about 40 pairs of legs, the previous pair shorter than the one after to prevent it from falling. They also have a black coloured head and tail as part of their defense mechanism to confuse their predators. Cool eh?






3 comments:

  1. I iz a calm person. Because you berblogged! =D And I think you've been watching the animal channel! Long live sang nyuk men taukes. I is the misses you bah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That centipede is disgusting. But well done fitting in your old pants. I'd try that but my ass wouldn't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. The satire in your writing is addictive. :) You must have quite a sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete