Friday, October 1, 2010

Drive slow

till we run out of road.


Setting my clock 20 minutes faster used to be my way of being punctual. Until I realize the flaw of it all. I always knew I still had 20 minutes.
Fail much.


I woke up feeling mellow today, wanting nothing but pancakes and a golden retriever. Yeah, a puppy would be awesome right now.
Or maybe just someone to eat french toast with.



It is days like these that I wish I could throw it all away (whatever it is that I have, not much.) go to a pretty beach and build a house out of drift wood. Lay in the sand. Shit in the sea.



I should remove my ovaries. Or anything that makes me feel like a woman.

4 comments:

  1. i'll company u for a bowl of spaghetti ( actually im having that for lunch now) and lan would gladly join to. ahahaha. cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set my clock to 20mins faster too, maybe 10mins more

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look hot in your surgical gown babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. remind me to never go on a beach holiday with you if you still have that resolution to shit in the sea.

    ReplyDelete